If you haven't set your timezone in your profile preferences, the date displays will default to the organisation's timezone. However, if your account timezone has been set, this will take precedence.
Even within the same organisation, users may have different default time zones based on their profile preferences or work requirements. Consequently, users in different time zones might see events occurring at the same universal time but reflected differently in their local time.
To check that your account timezone is set to the default timezone (that of the organisation) or to update it, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu (...) at the bottom left of the screen.
3. Click on My account settings.
3. Select Timezone.
4. Click on Default timezone.
5. Confirm that you want to update your timezone by clicking on Change to default.
6. Your timezone setting will now be set to the organisation's timezone.