If you've forgotten your password, you will need to reset it:
1. Navigate to our login page by typing app.rootplatform.com in your web browser.
This web address may be different for your organisation. If this is the case, your administrator will be able to provide you with the URL if you do not have it.
2. Click Forgot Password. You will be prompted to insert your email address. Enter the email address linked to your Root account, and click Reset Password.
An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to you. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
3. Click Reset Password in the body of the email or copy and paste the link into your web browser.
4. Remember to keep the password requirements in mind when entering your new password. You can view the password requirements to assist you.
5. Enter an authentication code. This could be from your authenticator app if you have app-based 2- factor authentication set up. If not, you will receive an OTP via SMS.
6. Once you have entered the authentication code, you will be directed to the login page, with a message stating Password was successfully reset.
If you leave the reset password process at any time before receiving this message , your password will not be reset.
Now that you have successfully reset your password, you can log in using the email address that is linked to your Root account with your newly created password.