If a user is in a User Group, and needs to be assigned to a different one, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to Organisation.
2. Click on User Groups.
3. Go to the User Group that the user is currently assigned to.
4. Click Team Members and find the user that you would like to reassign.
5. Click Reassign.
6. You have the option to assign them to no user group. If they are unassigned from a User Group they will automatically have access to data from all User Groups in the organisation.
7. Click Reassign to confirm your choice.
Note that if an agent is reassigned to another User Group, any policies sold by that agent will remain in the original user group.