If you're entering the code that is on your authenticator app correctly, and you're getting an error message when trying to log in, please check the following:
1. The code that you are using is for the Root dashboard and not a different website.
2. If you are using Google Authenticator, you may need to sync the time on your phone with the Google Servers:
- Tap the overflow button ( three dots at the top of your screen).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Time correction for codes.
- Tap Sync now.
- Once this is done, your screen will refresh.
- Refresh the Root login page, and enter the new code in your authenticator app.
If your problem is that you are using a new phone, please check out this FAQ.