User groups allow you to restrict the product module, and the domains and their associated data, that users in your organisation have access to. There can be multiple User Groups within an organisation.
User groups can be created by Admin users. Note that users can now be assigned a group Admin role within a user group, giving them Admin permissions within a selected user group only, and restricting their access to the data of the user group.
To create a user group:
1. Navigate to Organisation, and click on User groups.
2. Click Create user group.
3. Give the user group a name. The key can be the same as the user group name. You can provide a brief description if you'd like, but this field is optional.
4. Click next.
5. Search for/select the product module(s) that this user group should have access to, and click next.
6. Select the domain(s) that the user group should have access to. Please be aware that should a team member have role permissions that allows them access to view domains that you've not selected, they will still be able to see those domains across your organisation.
7. Add the team members that should be in this user group.You can also skip this step and add the team members at a later stage.
6. The new user group will now show on the user group page. Here you will also see a summary about the user group.
It is currently not possible to migrate historical data to a user group.